Staci Stylist and Makeup Artist
1. What would you consider your strengths in your career to be?
I consider my creativity to be my best strength. I love the ability to create beautiful hair concepts with my clients to create unique styles and looks.
2. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I am most passionate about doing transformative color and helping my guests walk out looking and feeling like brand new people.
3. What are you most passionate about personally?
My art is my biggest personal passion. From sewing to painting to body paint, I try to keep my creativity flowing in and out of the salon!
4. Why did you aspire to become a cosmetologist?
I have dreamed of doing hair since I was a little girl, never getting a single new Barbie without giving her a fresh haircut. I fell in love with salons as a child hair model and never left!
5. Use three words to describe your personal style.
Three words I would use to describe my style are colorful, crafty, and ever-changing.
6. What are three words the other Exquisite Stylists would use to describe your personality?
My coworkers have described me as kind, fun, and knowledgeable.
7. What do you love about Salon Exquisite?
I love the feeling of family you feel walking through the door. From the clients to the stylists, the amazing vibes are contagious.
8. Name a few of your hobbies other than turning heads.
I love cosplay! I love creating custom costumes and going to conventions to share my love for all things nerdy with others. I also do cosplay charity work where we work with companies like Make-a-Wish and the Michael J Fox Foundation to spend time with children as superheroes, princesses, and more!
9. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
I strive to be proficient in as many types of styling as possible, so I can help create a plan for my client’s seemingly impossible hair goals from extensions, wig styling, and color correction.
10. What are you complimented on most in your work?
I am most complimented on my fantasy colors. I love creating smooth, vibrant, and bold looks!
11. Why do you think Salon Exquisite is so unique?
Salon Exquisite is unique to me because of the atmosphere of acceptance. It is a family as much as a business and immediately makes you feel the comfort of being with friends.
12. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
I think I would be a multicolor tie-dye crayon, the color of my crayon changing just as often as my hair.
13. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I have been on most of the best roller coasters in the US, so if you need travel advice with some adrenaline, I'm your gal!