Shandi Artist Stylist
Shandi was recently voted Runner up for Best Hair Stylist in Worcester!
Shandi has been trained in the latest styles and trends! She takes education very seriously and has trained with some of the top companies in the US. Working as an educator for several years with KMS taught her how to strive to be the best of the best! Not only has her advanced education taught her to specialize in personalized haircuts and color, she brings love and excitement to hair and the Salon!
1. What would you consider your strengths in your career to be?
My strengths would be the ability to listen to my client through consultation, making them feel comfortable and the delivery of the haircut/color.
2.What are you most passionate about professionally?
What are you most passionate about professionally? I love being able to make someone feel good about themselves after leaving my chair. Whether it be a confidence boost or teaching my clients something they didn’t know about their hair!
3. What are you most passionate about personally?
Besides my job, I love quotes. “Beauty begins the moment you
decide to be yourself.” I am passionate about poetry and trying to have a positive impact on everyone I meet.
4.Why did you aspire to become a cosmetologist?
I always had a fascination for hair, makeup and fashion. My mother was also in hair school when I was a kid.
5. Use three words to describe your personal style.
Edgy, outgoing, unique
6. What are three words the other Exquisite Stylists would use to describe your personality?
Funny, self-confident, open
7. What do you love about Salon Exquisite?
That we have the best team around and we truly are a family!
8. Name a few of your hobbies other than turning heads.
Exercising, taking on new outdoor adventures (thanks to my boyfriend), spending time with my animals, reading, and dancing
9. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
Teaching them how to embrace something they don’t like about their hair.
10. What are you complimented on most in your work?
My creative color clients!
11. Why do you think Salon Exquisite is so unique?
We truly strive to be a team and are required to take outside education to be current with the trends which helps with new inspiration within the industry.
12. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
I would be called the Unicorn, because it’s one of a kind and unique like nothing you’d ever see before. It would be a combination of my favorite colors and you’ll never know where it will start or end!
13. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I love to travel and hope to go to many more places on my bucket list!