Phoenix Stylist and Makeup Artist
Graduating from Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy, Phoenix has worked on the floor in salons for five years, but her passion for hair and makeup has been since childhood. She strives to make sure every client leaves completely happy with their new transformation, whether it be a simple root touch color & blowout, makeup for your special event, or even a crazy fun, vivid color project. She always seeks to learn new education and stay current on the latest balayage techniques or highlighting tips and tricks. She is well-versed in working with all hair types and will always ensure her clients feel comfortable in her chair and leave with nothing but a smile on their faces!
1. What would you consider your strengths in your career to be?
My strengths would have to be my attention to detail and my honesty with all clients. I believe in having thorough consults, especially in color, so every client's vision becomes a reality.
2. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I am passionate about ensuring everyone looks and feels their best whenever they leave my chair.
3. What are you most passionate about personally?
My family and art as a whole are my most significant personal passions. My family is a great support system in my dreams as a hairdresser.
4. Why did you aspire to become a cosmetologist?
As a little girl, I would hang out at my mom’s salon and help around, and I learned so much at an early age. Even my 3rd-grade teacher used to refer to me as “Miss Beauty Queen” because I was always messing with my hair in class. My love for hair and makeup runs deep.
5. Use three words to describe your style.
Edgy, trendy, unique.
6. What three words would other Exquisite Stylists use to describe your personality?
My coworkers would describe me as meticulous, neat, and kind.
7. What do you love about Salon Exquisite?
I love how passionate we are about this industry and our willingness to help each other succeed. A good vibe radiates throughout the salon, making everyone feel completely welcome.
8. Name a few of your hobbies other than turning heads.
I love art and music the most! Going to concerts, or even being a foodie and trying every new restaurant I can.
9. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
I can efficiently educate my clients on the proper maintenance and upkeep of their new look with the best products and styling tips.
10. What are you complimented on most in your work?
I am most complimented on my vivid color transformations and balayage blending skills.
11. Why do you think Salon Exquisite is so unique?
Salon Exquisite is unique to me because we all genuinely want every client to leave happy and are extremely passionate and talented individuals. We stay up to date on new trends to provide the best service possible!
12. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
I think I would be black chrome crayon. Black is bold and classic, but the chrome effect is shiny and unique and stands out much like myself.
13. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I was born on Halloween, so my love for makeup & playing dress-up definitely played another huge role in my devotion to hairdressing.