Emily is going on her fifth year of being a hairstylist and has worked behind the chair at Salon Exquisite since 2018. Her love for color and blonding continues to grow and remains dominant in her work. Emily has also recently extended her hours so whether you are an early riser or need an evening appointment she's got you covered.
1. What would you consider your strengths in your career to be?
I am a communicative person. I care about connecting with my clients, understanding their expectations, and I believe this has become a strength for me in my career. Although I will always offer my professional opinion, it is important to me that my vision and my client’s are on the same page.
2. What are you most passionate about professionally?
My favorite part of my career is not only making people look good, but making them feel good too. Everyone likes to feel good about themselves and I love that I get to be apart of that.
3. What are you most passionate about personally?
Kindness; to oneself and others.
4. Why did you aspire to become a cosmetologist?
I have always wanted to be doing what I do, I am so happy to be doing it, and I don’t think it gets any better than that. I love my job!
5. Use three words to describe your personal style.
Polished, feminine, but with an edge.
6. What are three words the other Exquisite Stylists would use to describe your personality?
Fun, kind, and creative.
7. What do you love about Salon Exquisite?
I love that our salon has a warm and welcoming vibe. We all professionally and personally support one another and I think that radiates within the salon.
8. Name a few of your hobbies other than turning heads.
I love to read, try new food, and be outside in the sun.
9. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
I love to educate my clients on what products and methods I am using for them and why I am doing it. I do this because in-between appointments I want my clients to be confident styling and maintaining their look themselves-I have been very successful in this!
10. What are you complimented on most in your work?
I receive the most compliments on my balayages and hair-paintings.
11. Why do you think Salon Exquisite is so unique?
We are all passionate about our industry and our continuous growth and it shows. Salon Exquisite is modernized, up to date, and so are the stylists.
12. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
I think I would be an iridescent crayon. I really do believe I am a little bit of every genre so having to be one solid color would be way too hard for me!
13. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I have a theory that you can tell a lot about someone simply by how they take their coffee.